Mozilla Firefox has just released their newest Firefox browser version 5.0 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. Firefox 5 has done lots of improvements on their previous Firefox 4 in terms of speed and security aspects.
The latest version of Firefox has more than 1,000 improvements and enhancements that will definitely enhance the user’s web experience. In this new release, Firefox 5 becomes the world’s first browser to support Do Not Track on multiple platforms include Firefox for Android. Internet users just turn on Do Not Track feature and their browsing behavior will not be tracked online by advertising companies.
Firefox 5 new features:
1) Added support for CSS animations
2) The Do-Not-Track header preference has been moved to increase discoverability
4) Improved standards support for HTML5, XHR, MathML, SMIL, and canvas
5) Improved spell checking for some locales
6) Improved desktop environment integration for Linux users
7) WebGL content can no longer load cross-domain textures
8) Background tabs have setTimeout and setInterval clamped to 1000ms to improve performance
9) The Firefox development channel switcher introduced in previous Firefox Beta updates has been removed
You can view the complete list of changes in Firefox version 5.0
How to turn on Do Not Track Feature on Firefox 5 browser
Firefox Options >> Privacy >> Tracking (check Tell web sites I do not want to be tracked)
Download Firefox 5