DiGi Prepaid Call Plans are divided into two prepaid services to cater different prepaid users need. Both prepaid services are categorized under friends and family plans. DiGi Best Prepaid is suitable for normal usage people to enjoy the lowest rate of 12sen/min to all networks at any day when you hit RM1 in total usage. DiGi Easy Prepaid is perfect for techno-savvy user with great SMS and Internet rates. Below table shows the features of both DiGi Prepaid plans:
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding DiGi Best Prepaid and DiGi Easy Prepaid.
DiGi Best Prepaid FAQs
1. Can I enjoy the friends and family call rate if I have friends or family members who are using non-DiGi numbers?
Yes. The friends and family call rate is applicable to four (4) non-DiGi numbers as long as you have registered at least one (1) of your eleven (11) DiGi friends and family numbers.
2. How much does it cost to send an SMS or MMS to a Friends and Family number if the person is roaming overseas?
The cost of sending SMS and MMS messages to a friends and family™ number is the same whether that person is in the country or currently roaming overseas.
3. Where can I get more help or information regarding my Friends and Family rates?
You may contact DiGi Customer Service at +6016 221 1800.
4. What will happen to my friends and family numbers if I change my call plan?
Depending on your previous call plan, your friends and family numbers may be remove once you switch plans. If this happens, you will need to use the *128# DiGiLive service to add numbers to your friends and family™ list.
5. Will I be charged for the first time I register my friends and family numbers?
No, you will not be charged for the first time you register your friends and family numbers.
6. Can I change or remove the numbers on my friends and family list after they have been registered?
Yes, you may change or remove the numbers on your friends and family list anytime you like.
7. Will I be charged for changing or removing the numbers on my friends and family list?
After you register your friends and family numbers you are entitled to six (6)* complimentary changes.
Any additional revisions thereafter will cost RM2 per change.
*Complimentary changes amount to revisions made to three (3) DiGi and three (3) non-DiGi friends and family™ numbers.
DiGi Easy Prepaid FAQs
1. Will I be charged for the first time I register my Buddyz numbers (DiGi numbers only)?
No. The first 3 Buddyz numbers you add are free of charge.
2. How often I can change my Buddyz numbers and will I be charged if I change my Buddyz number?
You may change your Buddyz number as and when you like. The first time you register your 3 Buddyz will be free. Any changes thereafter will be charged. Each change will cost RM10.00 per slot.
3. Are there are restrictions for the free Calls & SMS to my Buddyz?
Subscribers get to enjoy free calls and SMS between 00:00:00 to 18:00:59 daily. Your line will be subjected to our Fair Usage Policy to prevent abusers from consistently exceeding 60 hours of usage monthly. Refer to our T&C here.
General FAQs about DiGi Prepaid Friends & Family Plan
1. Can I enjoy the Friends and Family call rate if I call my friends or family member’s phone which is not a DiGi number?
Yes. The new Friends and Family call rate is now applicable if you have registered any of your eleven (11) DiGi Friends and Family numbers and 4 from non-DiGi numbers.
2. What is the Friends and Family call rate?
The call rate is 15 sen per minute to any of your 15 Friends and Family numbers. If you are on the new DiGi Prepaid plan, just hit RM1 total usage and your call rates will drop to 12 sen per minute for that day.
3 What is the Friends and Family SMS rate?
SMS rate is 1 sen per SMS to DiGi numbers and 10 sen per SMS to non-DiGi numbers.
4. What is the rate for sending MMS to a Friends and Family number?
MMS rate 10 sen per MMS to DiGi numbers and 25 sen per MMS to non-DiGi numbers.
5 What are the rates for sending SMS or MMS to a DiGi registered Friends and Family number whose owner is currently roaming in another country?
The rates are 1 sen per SMS and 10 sen per MMS even though the owner of the Friends and Family number is currently roaming in another country.
6 Where can I get more help or info regarding these Friends and Family rates?
You may contact DiGi Customer Service at 016-221 1800.
7 When I change plan, will all my Friends and Family numbers be carried forward to the new plan?
Once you change plan, your Friends and Family numbers may be removed (depending on your previous call plan). If it resets, you will need to re-key all your Friends and Family numbers.
8 Can I remove or change the Friends and Family number? Are there extra charges?
You may change your Friends and Family number anytime. Complimentary from DiGi, you can make three extra changes to your DiGi and non-DiGi numbers, respectively, free of charge. For any additional revision after that, you would need to pay a RM2 fee for each new change.